WELCOME!!

Hey welcome friend....!! give a glance to my blogs and give your valuable comments..... i hope you will lyk dem...



Happy Reading:-) !!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thank you friend.....




Exclusively for my myau……..


Well….I promised her dat my next blog will be dedicated to her….i have been writing dis from so long but wasn’t able to really write d way I wanted to…it was truly difficult for me to give my feelings words and put dem down here…..

We met each other around 12 yrs back...we became friends 4 yrs back…and our ordinary friendship became a very sweet and special one in dis previous year….

What can I say bout her…she is different from all d friends I have…sometimes she used to behave like a child who was very innocent, sometimes like such a matured person in front of whom I used to feel child like…sometimes she was d best companion to have fun wid.. and yaa.. most of d tym she was d best  material to make fun of…sorry bout writing dis…but dis is d most special thing bout u!!!!

She was an assembly of many friends in one…an elder caring sister, a sweet little innocent girl and my best friend…
To say in short god gifted me an angel wrapped in d frame of a beautiful friend…a friend who changed me in such a short period of time.. she made me strong and courageous so that I can face d difficulties which were dere lying in front of me.. she was so patient dat she could listen to d complete package of my never ending problems so calmly…her words meant so much to me dat I can’t express…I was  so lonely when you held me… u never made me feel detached under any circumstance, never left me knowing bout my mistakes, knowing dat I was wrong…u helped me recover else I would have shattered….

Now dat u r not here I really miss you but yaaa.. this tym I m not disheartened coz u have taught me to enjoy life under any damn bad situation.. u always told me dat I shud learn from u how to b always happy.. and finally now I think I can remain happy in all odds….thanks a lot!!! I noe god will never do anything wrong wid me coz  I love everyone around me…
Though u r not here wid me…I noe we will always b together and our friendship will continue throughout our lives…!!!

Thank u my angel!!!
Dis one is just 4 u from ur mouse!!!!! 



4 comments:

  1. great!!your friend will be flattered and feel special..everyone should have a friend like her

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice anupam...
    for the first tym i feel lyk not teasing u but praising u for the wonderful job!!!
    vry well expressed!!!
    very well written!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.....this is awesome......this is a new side of yours......really beautiful lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. dis is smthing i read everytym nd end up crying...!!

    ReplyDelete